Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Top 10: Cookies!

Top 10: Cookies!: "

Today, I was trying to think of words that start with the letter “C.” And, after a moment’s reflection, it occurred to me: “Cookie” starts with “C.”

I persevered, trying to think of other words that start with the letter “C.” But, try though I might, I found myself too distracted by the thought of cookies to think of any other words that start with “C.” Who, indeed, really cares about other words that start with “C?”

All of which leads me to conclude: “C” is for Cookie. And that’s good enough for me.


#10



Oreo Cookie Fueled Model Rocket And Other Candy Propellants



#9



How-To: Make Fortune Cookies



#8



Frostbot – A CNC Robot For Frosting Cookies



#7



Space Invader Cookies




#6



I Made One Of These Death Star Cookies When I Was Five…



#5



Scientific Cookie Round-Ups



#4



Make Your Food Look Better With Augmented Reality Cookies



#3



Cookie Cutter Creation App



#2



Gel Electrophoresis Cookies…



#1



Hydrogen Orbital Cookies



Did I miss a good one? Let me know, below!

"

No comments:

Post a Comment