Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Bet This Yacht Can Also Jump Into Hyperspace [Concept]

I Bet This Yacht Can Also Jump Into Hyperspace [Concept]: "

I have seen really amazing ship designs, like the impressive kind-of-Nautlish Ghost ramming yacht, the weird transforming Ikkar, the luxurious perfect dream-aparment-that-is-really-a-boat, and the classic schooner America. The Enso, however, is the first that looks from another planet:

I someone told me that the Enso Catamaran is really a secret version of Burt Rutan's Spaceshiptwo I wouldn't be suprised. The 140-foot Wingsailed Enso Catamaran, whoever, was designed by student Zack Stephanchick. Zack's real name is Grørrrkzyngy Aarkaantar, from the Vega 4 system. You are not tricking me Zack. I mean Grørrrkzyngy, you weird tentacle-nosed alien you. [Coroflot Born Rich]








"

No comments:

Post a Comment